The «Made in Don Land» voluntary certification system was launched in 2013. It was developed by specialists from the State Regional Center for Standardization, Metrology and Testing in the Rostov Region and registered with the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology (Rosstandart).
The «Made in Don Land» sign marks the products of Don manufacturers, which have proven strict compliance with Russian and international quality standards.
How is awarded the «Made in Don Land» quality mark
To apply for a certificate «Made in Don Land» and the right to label products with a sign can companies whose products, production processes, management systems and marketing have been certified and meet the requirements of a voluntary certification system.
The main requirements of the voluntary certification system:
- to identify products (types, main parameters and (or) sizes that reflect the main consumer (operational) characteristics;
- to identify services (types, types, classification groups);
- to the composition, including chemical, functional, and physico-chemical, mechanical and other properties;
- organoleptic indicators;
- to materials and raw materials;
- to labeling, packaging;
- to processes for the provision of services;
- to processes of transportation and storage;
- efficiency and result Importance of marketing, quality management, environmental management, occupational health and safety management and social responsibility management.
The head of the enterprise, whose products have successfully passed certification, received the right to label it with the «Made in Don Land» quality mark, signs a declaration for the use of the mark and guarantees the maintenance of the declared level of product quality and safety.
Detailed information on the certification «Made in Don Land» can be found on the official website www.donmade.ru.
«Made in Don Land» — it means made with love and soul» — Governor Vasily Golubev.