An appeal may be submitted by an investor to the Ministry of Economic Development of the Rostov Region or to the Agency for Investment and Development of the Rostov Region (hereinafter referred to as the Agency):
The Ministry of Economic Development of the region / Agency considers the appeal and sends information about the investment project, which was sent to it, to the executive body of state power of the Rostov region by affiliation.
The Ministry of Economic Development of the Rostov Region / Agency, as part of supporting investment projects implemented in the Rostov Region, on a “one-stop-shop” basis:
- provides investors, within the limits established by applicable law, with assistance in the acquisition (rental, other) of land, registration of a legal entity in the Rostov Region, obtaining technical specifications for resource-supplying organizations, and obtaining an expert opinion;
- searches for an investment site or partner;
- monitors the implementation of priority investment projects;
- interacts with the territorial bodies of federal government bodies, executive bodies, local governments and other entities on issues of supporting investment projects;
- prepares draft cooperation agreements, or protocols of intent (intentions), or contracts with potential investors;
- assists investors in cooperation with executive authorities on the participation of investment projects at international, national and regional exhibitions, informing investors about planned exhibitions and other similar events;
- publishes information on investment projects being implemented and (or) planned for implementation in the Rostov Region, and on proposed industrial sites on the investment portal of the Rostov Region (www.invest-don.com) in the Internet information and telecommunication network, etc. d.